Our Donors Brighten Lives!
Your generous contributions help sustain and expand The Enrichment Center’s efforts to empower and enrich the lives of adults living with disabilities in our community.
Please consider joining the Masterpiece Society, our major donor annual giving society.
Mail Your Contribution:
The Enrichment Center
1006 S Marshall Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
~~ or ~~
~~ and ~~
Donations of new supplies and equipment are always welcome, and help reduce our expenses. Below is a list of needed items that can make a daily difference in our educational activities:
- paintbrushes and other art supplies
- water colours
- oil paints
- jewelry making supplies
- hand sanitizer
We’re always in need of caring, enthusiastic individuals to assist our instructors and provide other valuable help at The Enrichment Center. If you're interested in becoming a volunteer, we'd love to talk with you.
Don't miss any of the excitement at The Enrichment Center! Please follow us on social media and sign up for our monthly enews -- like and share!!!
More Ways to Help
- Become a partner of The Enrichment Center by supporting a program area, an exhibit, or other special events and activities. To learn more about our Partnership Opportunities contact Amy Stevens, Executive Director, at 336.838.6825 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leave a legacy and join the Encore Society by naming The Enrichment Center as a beneficiary in your will/estate plans, or donate now to The Enrichment Center Endowment Fund at the Winston-Salem Foundation. To learn more visit here, or contact Amy Stevens, Executive Director, at 336.837.6825 or email@example.com.
- Shop at The Enrichment Center's Gateway Gallery for original, one-of-a-kind artwork created by our artists. Proceeds from sales benefit our programs and pay commission to our artists. And, if you shop online, please support The Enrichment Center via AmazonSmile -- You shop. Amazon gives.
- Hire an individual trained by The Enrichment Center. To learn more visit our Employment Gateway.