Adults with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities face new challenges as they age. Activities in our My Turn Senior Program are geared toward maintaining skills and remaining active in an engaging environment.
My Turn helps individuals stay in their home of choice longer, delaying institutional levels of living because they have a place to be during the day where they are connected to their friends, the arts and the community.
My Turn provides the opportunity to:
- Share and relate past experiences.
- Participate in age appropriate, as well as intergenerational activities.
- Participate in crafts and other activities that strive to maintain cognitive and emotional well-being.
- Learn about healthy lifestyles such as nutrition and exercise.
- Learn about physical and emotional changes and general aging issues.
- Experience community outings for educational purposes and to promote active lifestyles.
Applying for My Turn Senior Program
If you are interested in applying, please contact Paul Marceau at 336.837.6837 to schedule a tour and learn more about our admission process.
See more info about our Senior Program in this video.
Have questions about My Turn? We're here to help.
If you are interested in applying, please contact Paul Marceau to schedule a tour and learn more about our admission process.Paul Marceau