Creating Masterpieces for 35 Years!
We believe everyone in our community, regardless of perceived abilities or disabilities, deserves to live a great life -- the best life possible!
Founded in 1983 by a small group of parents who wanted to create a continuous learning environment for their adult children with life-long intellectual and developmental disabilities, The Enrichment Center is an affiliated chapter of The Arc.
Today The Enrichment Center serves nearly 200 local individuals and their families, empowering them through art, education and employment.
Our mission is to empower and enrich adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities enabling them to grow as individuals, live with dignity and have choices in how they fulfill their lives. We live out our mission by offering a variety of programs that allow students to earn a living, be recognized for their artistic talent, and live as independently as they wish to live.
Our vision is to inspire and support every adult with an intellectual or developmental disability in our community.
- We believe in our mission.
- We believe in diversity, where all people are valued for their differences and the uniqueness they bring to our organization.
- We believe in the highest level of education for everyone.
- We believe in stewardship in the use of all resources, donated and earned, financial and human.
- We believe in teamwork through working together and supporting one another, appreciating everyone for their differences, individual talents and abilities, by exemplifying respect and sensitivity among all staff, volunteers, clients and community partners.
- We believe that innovation and vision are essential to our future and encourage new ideas from all partners and stakeholders.
- We believe that all organizational information should be treated with complete confidentiality.
- We believe in recognizing the achievements of all participants, families, donors, volunteers, community partners and staff.
Board of Directors 2017-2018
Senator Paul Lowe
Accreditation and Financials
The Enrichment Center is accredited by CARF International (the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities). For more information click here.